Door Light/Buzzer Switch Extensions

Created: 10/3/01

Last updated: 

Author/source: Les Huckins

Door Switch Stem Cap:  A near exact replacement for the cap is the 7/32" rubber vacuum cap.  I got mine at Auto Zone, 6 in a package for $1.49.
Look exactly the same to me, right size, right length.  Brand is Vacu-Tite.  I use silicone lube to ease the installation of rubber and plastic items.

Hi Dave, my '83 has 'em, my '82 didn't.  Knowing what to look for I found just the right item.  It's difficult for me to find the little things, maybe someone else can use this lead.


Back to Technical Index

Home | Back Issues | Downloadable Files | Links | Subscribe
DeLorean FAQ Clubs and Events | DeLorean Mailing List FAQ

Copyright 1995 - 1999 DMC-News
The legal fine print.
Comments, criticisms, questions: